Ugly Spot Studio: These are a few of my favorite things...

These are a few of my favorite things...

I'm actually in the middle of a couple invitation designs, so today I wanted to share one of my favorite things...APRONS. Step aside you feminists and woman activists...there is something quite empowering about cooking and creating culinary delights in the kitchen (um...hello TOP CHEF) and what better way to enjoy cooking than to be SUPER stylish and adorable at the same time.
 
My obsession with aprons is constantly fed by Anthropologie. They have truly made an art with the designs showcased in their store.



I know this is probably nothing new to most, but Etsy.com is such a great website for creatives. Check out some of these two aprons featured on there right now via Pamwares and Sassyapron. Enjoy!

    

No comments:

 

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.uglyspotstudio.com and update your bookmarks.