Ugly Spot Studio: Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

One of my favorite days to celebrate! In the spirit of Cinco De Mayo, we will celebrate with margaritas and mexican tonight with friends...but in the meantime, here are two of my favorite things for today. 



Spent the morning perusing the web for margarita drink recipes...here is one that caught my eye and tickled my taste buds...Blackberry-Thyme Margaritas (pictured above via well fed) look amazing!! Click the images to learn how to make this recipe!


I was introduced to Tres Leches (three milks) a couple years back and have loved it ever since. The idea of "wet cake" really freaked me out, but I made it for my husband's birthday fiesta one year and have never been the same. The moistness (I know, I hate the word moist too) of the cake is so good and topped with the whipped cream icing and strawberries...it is perfection. Find the recipe I usually use at allrecipes.com.

¡Asga un margarita y tenga una ráfaga!


No comments:

 

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.uglyspotstudio.com and update your bookmarks.