Ugly Spot Studio: Inspiration for Today

Inspiration for Today

I know, it has been an entire week without a post. I think that's blasphemy in the blogging world, but geez...I work at a K-8 school and we have 2 more weeks of classes left, so these last few weeks are insanely busy. I will try to be better. I have a few design pieces of my own I hope to post soon once they are finished.

I still manage to breeze through my *favorites* in the blogging world though and today, this caught my eye on Style Me Pretty


It's called Sunday Suppers and it is a wonderfully creative collaboration between Casey Solomon and Karen Mordechai from New York. Take a look at this amazing setup and visit their blog to learn more about what Sunday Suppers is all about. (all gorgeous photography by Karen Mordechai...super talented!)



For those who know me best, you know I am completely obsessed with fun dinner parties, cooking fun and delicious new recipes and decorating...so in the spirit of planning my trip to NYC in June...I'm loving this...even though I will miss it by a month! Check out the details and tell me you aren't getting hungry just reading the menu for that day: 

Sunday July 19, 2009 
Morrocan Feast :: Featuring a Dessert Table by Amy Atlas (!!)

M E N U

pan seared harissa brushed lemon sole filet, parsley and mint puree, lemon cilantro yogurt sauce

tajine w/chicken, preserved lemon and cracked olives 
coriander and feta polenta
roasted beet salad with fresh mint 

fig and sesame tart with orange cardamom cream
 
Yes, Please!!

No comments:

 

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.uglyspotstudio.com and update your bookmarks.