Ugly Spot Studio: Last Summer Grill-Out

Last Summer Grill-Out

I didn't realize it until after it was over, but this weekend's cookout with our Charlotte "family", was the last one of the summer. School has started already, full speed...and this morning, the air was noticeably cooler...then to top it all off, Starbucks has brought back my fall-favorite, the Pumpkin-Spice Latte. Fall is coming soon and I for one, am super excited. It's truly my favorite time of year. In fact, I'll continue my annual fall celebration of the top 10 favs of fall in the next couple of weeks. So stay tuned for that:) 

Until then, there are some really exciting things coming up in the next few weeks. There are a whole slew of September birthdays...Nicole's, Kincaid's, April's, Danielle's and...MINE! Even though my birthday isn't until the 22nd, I start celebrating my "birthday month" starting tomorrow...September 1. Sorry, I just LOVE birthdays! 

Thinking about all the birthday celebrations, super fun beach trips (yay!) and school craziness, I think this cookout was the last of summer, 2009. With that being said, I really LOVE grilling out, I LOVE watching my husband (who is pleasantly OCD) work so hard to make the grill perfect, I LOVE setting the table-settings and preparing the mason jars for masanotti's summertime lemonade special, I LOVE Nicole's banana pudding, but most of all, I really LOVE that I have the greatest friends in the world to share it all with. It's a long way away from that little freckled-face (uglyspots) first-grader who never had real friends. Here are some of the highlights from this weekend, enjoy:


1 comment:

DanaHarriston said...

Great Pics! Looks like you had a great cook out!

Ontario

 

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.uglyspotstudio.com and update your bookmarks.