Ugly Spot Studio: Speaking of Weddings...

Speaking of Weddings...

I loved my wedding! My husband and I will celebrate our three year anniversary this November. I find myself in the midst of wedding season, designing invitations to attending friends' weddings, I can't help but reminisce on my own. I really loved everything. That was actually my first wedding invitation design. Jay and I actually met on the internet so a lot of our family and friends were meeting for the first time at our wedding. We did a booklet invitation with a "How we met" section, Invite, Directions, Hotel Info, Reception, etc...

My obsession with wedding planning, decorating, catering, photography, design, etc. grows more and more everyday...one day I will probably venture out to be a wedding planner...one
 day...until then Ill just continue to collect ideas and feed my healthy obsession:)

Most of you didn't know me when Jay and I got married, so here is a glimpse of our day. Photos by the amazing Amanda Zabrocki of Amanda Zabrocki Photography in Columbia, SC.



No comments:

 

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.uglyspotstudio.com and update your bookmarks.