Ugly Spot Studio: Let the Wedding Season Begin

Let the Wedding Season Begin

I know...technically, the wedding season began a couple months ago, but for me, it is just starting to kick into full gear. To say I've been busy this summer is quite the understatement...working full-time - traveling to NYC, Charleston and the Western Caribbean - trying to squeeze in time for the things I love the most...invitation design, cooking & hosting parties and more.

This week I finished up these wedding itineraries for my dear friend, Mary Kluttz, and her son's upcoming nuptials. Their wedding theme focused on these adirondack chairs...the ultimate symbols of comfort and simplicity, leisure and relaxation - a great way to start off a wonderful marriage...colors are green and ivory. Enjoy!







No comments:

 

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.uglyspotstudio.com and update your bookmarks.