Ugly Spot Studio: I know, I owe you...

I know, I owe you...

another blog post - its been a month to the day from my last post and I am so sorry. I wish I could be more diligent...I still owe you my favorite things of fall list and that will be posted tonight probably. 


Until then, I'll share this. GLEE is one of my favorite new shows! I love things that really make me laugh and this is definitely one of those things. Last night's episode was hilarious and showcased two of my favorite songs: Bust a Move and the Thong Song:) The latter bringing me back to my high school days. Here is a look at "Bust a Move" to get you going on this beautiful Thursday! (copyright:SONY/FOX)


No comments:

 

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.uglyspotstudio.com and update your bookmarks.